The following links have proved useful to LDMCC members. The Club is not responsible for the content of these linked sites.
The Douglas Motorcycle Forum
The London Douglas Motor Cycle Club does not host its own forum. Instead, Club members join other Douglas enthusiasts at the Douglas Motorcycle Forum where all things Douglas are discussed, parts and machines are bought and sold, and information is exchanged. The Forum is well-established and the Club is pleased to support a well-run and successful platform for Douglas motorcycles. The Forum includes a section for the exclusive use of LDMCC members.
- BMF – The British Motorcyclists’ Federation
- Classic & Enthusiasts Motorcycle Club of New South Wales (AUS)
- Federation of British Historic Vehicle Clubs (FBHVC)
- Sunbeam Motor Cycle Club
- The ACU – Auto Cycle Union
- The Vintage Motor Cycle Club (VMCC)
- Vintage Motorcycle Club of Australia (NSW)
- Vintage Motorcycle Club of Victoria (AUS)
- Vintage Motorcycle Club of Western Australia
- Kingswood Heritage Museum Bristol *
- London Motorcycle Museum
- Sammy Miller Collection
- The National Motorcycle Museum (UK)
* The Kingswood Heritage Museum hosts the LDMCC’s Bristol Section’s monthly meetings, and features several Douglas motorcycles plus the Club’s cups, trophies and other memorabilia.