Following the Government’s decision to extend the Covid lockdown, The VMCC Taverners Section has reviewed the Founders Day event and has decided it can still go ahead, but with a few changes as follows.
- A 4,000 person visitor capacity.
- There will be no beer tent at the show.
- Catering will be provided on the Sunday with the usual hot dog, burger vans etc. as per previous years.
- You are reminded social distancing will still be a requirement.
- Please provide hand sanitiser on your club stand for your own personal use.
- For anyone planning on camping Saturday night, there will be no showers available, no beer tent and no catering, so please bring your own beer, food, tea, coffee, bacon etc.
If you are intending to attend then we would urge you to check with the Founders Day Web site a day or so before just to make sure there are no further changes. http://www.foundersday.co.uk/founders-day/